KTM 300 EXC TPI 2018
RUN OUT SPECIAL!!!!!!
N/B WHILE STOCKS LAST
NEW FUEL INJECTED 2 STROKE!!!!
KTM’s 300cc engine is known to be the most powerful and most competitive 2-stroke engine in the world. And now things get even better. The 2018 KTM 300 EXC TPI boasts a newly developed and patented TPI (transfer port injection) fuel injection system - a truly unique feature when it comes to 2-stroke race bikes. The patented EFI system with two injectors into the transfer ports of the cylinder makes the engine much smoother to ride and reduces the fuel consumption drastically, a global game changer in terms of technology. Gone is the hassle of jetting, premixing gas and difficult starting. It was time to give a new push to 2-stroke technology and prove 2-strokes have a bright future. The KTM 300 EXC TPI is leading the charge as the most advanced READY TO RACE 2-stroke.
- NEW 300cc 2-Stroke engine fitted with a patented TPI fuel injection system for perfect fueling at any altitude, no premixing and reduced fuel consumption while still living up to the standard of a KTM 2-stroke.
- NEW Cylinder with two injectors placed in the rear transfer ports for excellent downstream atomization of fuel.
- NEW EMS featuring a new ECU controlling ignition timing and fuel based on information from 5 sensors reading intake and ambient air pressure, throttle position, oil and water temperature for optimized engine response.
- NEW throttle body by Dell’Orto features a butterfly valve controlled by a twin cable throttle.
- NEW electronic oil pump feeds oil from the 700cc oil tank to intake to ensure a perfect fuel-oil mix under any condition while reducing smoking by 50% for up to 5 tanks of fuel.
- UPDATED WP Xplor 48 upside-down split front fork with new outer tubes for more sensitivity, less stiction and reduced weight. Revised settings are stiffer as well.
- UPDATED WP Xplor PDS rear suspension features stiffer settings while still offering the progressive feel and excellent bottoming resistance only PDS can provide.
- NEW radiator guards provide better airflow in muddy conditions.
- Engine cases feature a compact shaft arrangement for better mass centralization.
- Cylinder with twin-valve controlled power valve for smooth power that can be adjusted within seconds for different track conditions.
- Revolutionary lateral counter balancer reduces engine vibrations for less rider fatigue at the end of the moto.
- 6-speed wide ratio transmission is perfectly suited for off-road duty
- Hydraulically operated DDS clutch features a damping system for better traction and durability.
- PDS Shock mounting geometry is matched to the aluminum swingarm with a centered location for nearly symmetrical loads to the swingarm.
- Forged aluminum triple clamp with handlebar positions and a 22mm offset for precise handling.
- ODI grips that feature a lock-on design for the left grip and a vulcanized grip on the throttle side.
- “No Dirt” footpeg design keeps the pegs pivot from becoming clogged, ensuring the footpeg is always in the correct position.
- Airbox and filter design provides maximum performance with fast “no tools” air filter changes.
- Bodywork with perfect ergonomics and contact points for maximum control and comfort.
- 2.4 gallon see-through polyethylene tank provides the range needed from a true READY TO RACE enduro bike.