Designed using Alpinestars DRYSTAR® construction, the Andes V2 Pant is versatile with 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability. With added CE-certified protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Andes DRYSTAR® Jacket.
- • Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction for excellent all-weather performance.
- • Removable long thermal liner ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- • Efficient direct ventilation vents strategically positioned on thighs.
- • Pre-contoured leg construction with knee accordion stretch panels and on back of knees for improved riding performance.
- • Interior hip pad compartments with poly-foam comfort padding (CE-certified Nucleon inserts available as accessory).
- • Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified Bio-Armor knee protectors.
- • Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
- • Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- • Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for highly customizable fit.
- • Zippered air in-takes to control internal temperature.
- • Zippered, waterproof hand pockets, plus cargo-style pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind storage.
- • Adjustable, removable bib braces improve comfort fit.
- • Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR® V2 Jacket with internal waist connection zipper.